Old Orange 'Out here' package being cancelled

Options

Comments

• acepaul
    acepaul Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    That’s funny, send a ‘random’ name to ee email it bounced back with @orange.co.uk on it!
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    acepaul wrote: »
    Would link to it, but needs searching for, on companies house Orange personal commication systems, filing history
    “Trade mark, this, that the other”

Yeah lifetime, if was on the news, gone bust then fine but no took over.

There was a German company that took over a British one, part of the ‘fixtures and fittings’ was the workers pension pot, the Germans went “our company our money”, but no was the workers money so Herman was sued, and the workers got their money back, as it was a ‘for life’ thing

Yes. Pensions. Rock solid and never with changes to terms,payouts or even existence..........
  • custardy
    Options
    That’s funny, send a ‘random’ name to ee email it bounced back with @orange.co.uk on it!

Jump on Royal mails network and you will still see Consignia on the network with emails.
    Wanna send a parcel via Consignia. Where do you drop it off?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    custardy wrote: »
    Jump on Royal mails network and you will still see Consignia on the network with emails.
    Wanna send a parcel via Consignia. Where do you drop it off?

I wouldn't waste your time, I had a look on the EE forums and you can see why he got banned. An EE employee tried to converse with him but he just totally ignored what was said and twisted it upside down to suit his own 'argument'.
  • acepaul
    Options
    Wrong, I was booted off because the moderators are inbreeds and because a put a full name of a person from ombudsman service there, which is freely available.

On the upside I have been banned (more than once) from a much much better website.

Who knows what about small claims court???
  • davecomedy
    Options
    Have taken this to Ombudsman Services. Will let you know the result.
  • acepaul
    Options
    I haven’t gone to ombudsman, but others have, their computer says no.

The other person is expected an answer this week, the ombudsman service seem to be living in the past, the other guy had to POST his evidence as not able to email them.

Tried ringing you have to wait 2 minutes for a unhelpful human to pick the phone up.

Total waste of time.

I’m still hounding them, like somebody else pointed out it’s an ‘add on’ it’s yours, you paid for it!
  • custardy
    Options
    I haven’t gone to ombudsman, but others have, their computer says no.

The other person is expected an answer this week, the ombudsman service seem to be living in the past, the other guy had to POST his evidence as not able to email them.

Tried ringing you have to wait 2 minutes for a unhelpful human to pick the phone up.

Total waste of time.

I’m still hounding them, like somebody else pointed out it’s an ‘add on’ it’s yours, you paid for it!

A little ironic.
  • acepaul
    Options
    Why say that, it was an add on.

Bit like a bbq cover, it’s an add on, you paid for it, it’s yours. Any removal is theft.
  • custardy
    Options
    Why say that, it was an add on.

Bit like a bbq cover, it’s an add on, you paid for it, it’s yours. Any removal is theft.

You choose a BBQ cover as a comparable example?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure