Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SMCG
    • By SMCG 31st Oct 18, 1:21 AM
    • 50Posts
    • 27Thanks
    SMCG
    Cashback for switching energy
    • 31st Oct 18, 1:21 AM
    Cashback for switching energy 31st Oct 18 at 1:21 AM
    Hi everyone.

Just incase you are thinking of switching. On Quidco just now HOPPY ( via Energyhelpline) are offering 70 for a single fuel and 110 for a duel fuel switch. I used it to switch over to the iSupply 32 month fixed rate deal.

It tracked within a few hours.
Page 1
    • SMCG
    • By SMCG 2nd Nov 18, 10:49 AM
    • 50 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    SMCG
    • 2nd Nov 18, 10:49 AM
    • 2nd Nov 18, 10:49 AM
    Over 100 people have read this and not a single thanks? Hello?
    • Dave01
    • By Dave01 6th Nov 18, 3:52 AM
    • 120 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    Dave01
    • 6th Nov 18, 3:52 AM
    • 6th Nov 18, 3:52 AM
    Nice, thank you OP. Went into Quidco found Hoppy and did a search for the energy deals, chose the supplier I'd already decided to switch to in Cheap Energy Club and switched to it via Hoppy instead. Quidco tracked it within an hour. So 70 cashback instead of the 12.50 I'd have got via Cheap Energy Club. Very happy with that and it goes a decent way towards covering the year-on-year energy price rises too.
    • rashd
    • By rashd 9th Nov 18, 6:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rashd
    • 9th Nov 18, 6:28 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 6:28 PM
    I used this retailer off quidco yesterday, they were offering 150 cashback. Selected a dual fues deal from the Hoppy website, so looked to be working well up to that point. Checked quidco today, my claim has been declined (very quick). I have raised a cashback claim on Quidco. Another worrying thing is that Hoppy are no longer offering any deals on Quidco, wonder if that's just a coincidence, or not?
    • Dave01
    • By Dave01 10th Nov 18, 4:08 AM
    • 120 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    Dave01
    • 10th Nov 18, 4:08 AM
    • 10th Nov 18, 4:08 AM
    Oh OK, my tracked Hoppy switch has also been declined as well now. Raised a claim request with Quidco and will update in due course. I have had welcome contact from my new supplier.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

180Posts Today

1,597Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've just heard about the 8 month pregnant woman shot through the stomach by a crossbow. Its both evil and medie? https://t.co/hQTOxWiXhj

• Major new guide... Brexit, what it means for you and your finances: M mortgages, savings, flights, consumer rights? https://t.co/SXCMG2qXwX

• Have you haggled on the high street in the last year? If so who with and did you succeed? Please vote in this week? https://t.co/fdzmmFfA4u

• Follow Martin