Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dazlet
    • By dazlet 22nd Oct 18, 10:53 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dazlet
    TalkTalk Voucher Problems
    • 22nd Oct 18, 10:53 PM
    TalkTalk Voucher Problems 22nd Oct 18 at 10:53 PM
    It seems that TalkTalk are having problems with fulfilling voucher promotions. Thereís quite a few posts and complaints building up on their billing forum.

I moved over from Plusnet using a promotion here on MSE. The voucher hasnít been forthcoming and the email provided for queries on the promotion (uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com) never gets answered.

On a separate issue, I moved from Plusnet but despite being reassured that my account with them has been closed theyíve attempted to charge me for a service I no longer have every month for the last three months. They donít seem to be able to get a grip on their billing system.

Darren
Page 1
    • TalkTalk
      Verified User verified user
    • By TalkTalk Verified User verified user 23rd Oct 18, 3:39 PM
    • 1,861 Posts
    • 314 Thanks
    TalkTalk
    • 23rd Oct 18, 3:39 PM
    • 23rd Oct 18, 3:39 PM
    Hi there,

As this was a third party voucher offer, you would need to contact that third party for fulfillment of this voucher.

Thanks,

Mike
    TalkTalk Social Team
    ďOfficial Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • dazlet
    • By dazlet 23rd Oct 18, 5:08 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dazlet
    • 23rd Oct 18, 5:08 PM
    • 23rd Oct 18, 5:08 PM
    Hi Mike,

That would be great advice if the company doing the fulfilment actually replied! Iíve contacted them (Awin) twice over the last month and havenít received a single reply back. Judging by the many others reporting the same issue over on the TalkTalk official forums this isnít an isolated issue.

This poor service does not reflect well on TalkTalk and will make others considering switching on this forum think twice before choosing TalkTalk as their new supplier.

Maybe someone at TalkTalk should look into whatís going on here as itís not good publicity when a company you employ to issue vouchers on your behalf doesnít seem to be up to the job.

Iím glad to say one of the moderators over on the official TalkTalk forum is now taking up my case with Awin direct.

Iíll report back here with any progress on my case.

Darren
    • Andrewoll
    • By Andrewoll 10th Nov 18, 1:19 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Andrewoll
    • 10th Nov 18, 1:19 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 1:19 PM
    I signed up through a MSE link in July and after 2 live chats to Talk Talk and 2 emails to awin I've got nowhere. Anyone know an alternative way to contact Awin as they don't respond on the one TT gave me. Voucher would be useful.
    Andrew
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,261Posts Today

7,293Users online

Martin's Twitter