Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chloe D
    • By Chloe D 13th Oct 18, 8:24 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Chloe D
    NCP ticket
    • 13th Oct 18, 8:24 PM
    NCP ticket 13th Oct 18 at 8:24 PM
    Hi guys

Received a NCP letter today with camera evidence of my car parked in a previous council car park which was free until 0600am, I hadnít realised it had changed to NCP. Iíve worked out the car has been there 10 times up to now so expecting many more letters of charges of £60 if paid within 14 daive read so much on whether to pay or not and everyone seems to have different opinions

What would everyone do as I could be faced with £600!
Page 1
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 14th Oct 18, 7:05 AM
    • 3,783 Posts
    • 6,226 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 14th Oct 18, 7:05 AM
    • 14th Oct 18, 7:05 AM
    Do you have pics of the signs - it may still have "free" time as part of an arrangement with the council. Signs are always the key.

If you want to know the maximum number of possible tickets, you send a Subject Access Request to the DVLA asking how many times your car details were requested.
    If you want to win - avoid losing first. Here are a few examples
    1. Failing to RTFM - the Civil Procedure Rules
    2. Failing to Acknowledge or Defend- See #1
    3. Failing to RTFCL - the Court letters
    4. Template defences that say nothing - See #1
    5. Forgetting about the Witness Statement - See #3
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,213Posts Today

4,797Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Many saying sexism or ego. My suspicion as someone who works in TV is that this is a format point. I'd think whe? https://t.co/AXfrv5YqKA

• I do always ponder when watching apprentice why Lord Sugar is "Lord Sugar" but Baroness Bradey is Karen. #bbctheapprentice

• Lord Sugar just said "she's talking like she's a 50 year old, she knows it inside out?" Genuine question if ther? https://t.co/6cZJ9d2Cni

• Follow Martin