Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cjv
    • By cjv 13th Oct 18, 6:33 PM
    • 346Posts
    • 166Thanks
    cjv
    Possible Cashback on Easy Access accounts
    • 13th Oct 18, 6:33 PM
    Possible Cashback on Easy Access accounts 13th Oct 18 at 6:33 PM
    Just browsing Topcashback and unless I am missing something in the descriptions?.. the AA and Aldermore seem to be offering cashback for opening a savings account, both offer an easy access account.

I won't be bothering with it myself but thought some of you cashback junkies may be interested:

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/category/isas-and-savings/

If you decide to try the offers, be sure to clear your cookies etc first so that it tracks properly.
Page 1
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 13th Oct 18, 6:43 PM
    • 3,811 Posts
    • 3,123 Thanks
    Alexland
    • 13th Oct 18, 6:43 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 6:43 PM
    I did the AA one a while back but it took about a month to get my money back so wasn't really worth it. I raised a complaint and they gave me modest compensation which was worth more than the cashback.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,091Posts Today

8,841Users online

Martin's Twitter