Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jane Barker
    • By Jane Barker 13th Oct 18, 5:42 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jane Barker
    Viagogo
    • 13th Oct 18, 5:42 PM
    Viagogo 13th Oct 18 at 5:42 PM
    I only wish I had read some of the comments before I just paid 500% over the odds for Birmingham Hippodrome tickets from Viagogo. Their bullish selling tactics are appalling and with the countdown running in full display the customer is panicked into making a purchase when given more time for reflection possibly wouldn't have done so.
Page 1
    • LABMAN
    • By LABMAN 13th Oct 18, 10:19 PM
    • 949 Posts
    • 1,631 Thanks
    LABMAN
    • 13th Oct 18, 10:19 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 10:19 PM
    I only wish I had read some of the comments before I just paid 500% over the odds for Birmingham Hippodrome tickets from Viagogo. Their bullish selling tactics are appalling and with the countdown running in full display the customer is panicked into making a purchase when given more time for reflection possibly wouldn't have done so.
    Originally posted by Jane Barker
    Where have you been hiding? Viagogo have been all over all media for months and are touts.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

224Posts Today

1,576Users online

Martin's Twitter