Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • quietly_myself
    • By quietly_myself 13th Oct 18, 4:28 PM
    • 26Posts
    • 453Thanks
    quietly_myself
    Blue Mountain Training- First Direct
    • 13th Oct 18, 4:28 PM
    Blue Mountain Training- First Direct 13th Oct 18 at 4:28 PM
    Has anyone tried any of the Blue Mountain Training courses offered by First Direct as a switching incentive? Are they any good. Or would I be better off selecting one of the other gifts?
Page 1
  • bp5678
    • 27th Oct 18, 9:43 PM
    • 27th Oct 18, 9:43 PM
    I'm bumping this as I'm interested to know
    • robatwork
    • By robatwork 28th Oct 18, 10:50 AM
    • 4,731 Posts
    • 5,310 Thanks
    robatwork
    • 28th Oct 18, 10:50 AM
    • 28th Oct 18, 10:50 AM
    The company name is Bluemountain Training solutions but not ltd. They say they've been in business 20 years and their parent company is e-careers.com.

They are a limited company and details are here. They have 1 director and you can see their accounts:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04561709/officers

Can't help with what they are like as a company to train you - there are various trustpilot and youtube videos you can see youself, all a bit inconclusive.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

140Posts Today

2,300Users online

Martin's Twitter