Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • missile
    • By missile 13th Oct 18, 2:51 PM
    • 9,829Posts
    • 4,952Thanks
    missile
    Hive hub no longer connects to phone
    • 13th Oct 18, 2:51 PM
    Hive hub no longer connects to phone 13th Oct 18 at 2:51 PM
    Hi,

I have had a hive hub for 2+ years to control my CH and HW.

Until recently it was working well. Now I cannot connect to my iPhone or PC "unexpected error 82". I have checked on hive website but no mention of this error. Others have posted similar issues on the hive forum, but no solution has been posted. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Many Thanks,
    Last edited by missile; 13-10-2018 at 3:23 PM.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home
Page 1
    • missile
    • By missile 13th Oct 18, 3:24 PM
    • 9,829 Posts
    • 4,952 Thanks
    missile
    • 13th Oct 18, 3:24 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 3:24 PM
    Problem solved, I was trying to log in with wrong e mail address
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home
    • J B
    • By J B 13th Oct 18, 6:23 PM
    • 3,100 Posts
    • 1,114 Thanks
    J B
    • 13th Oct 18, 6:23 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 6:23 PM
    In my experience, the Hive helpdesk is one of the most helpful teams I have ever dealt with - most bizarre with someone associated with British Gas

Last Sunday I had forgotten to put the heating on in our holiday let for the incoming guests, and we were out for lunch

Tried logging in on my hosts iPad but it wouldn't accept the password (which I knew to be correct)
    I phoned the very helpful Scottish team, who put it on for me without any hassle whatsoever.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,200Posts Today

5,757Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Many saying sexism or ego. My suspicion as someone who works in TV is that this is a format point. I'd think whe? https://t.co/AXfrv5YqKA

• I do always ponder when watching apprentice why Lord Sugar is "Lord Sugar" but Baroness Bradey is Karen. #bbctheapprentice

• Lord Sugar just said "she's talking like she's a 50 year old, she knows it inside out?" Genuine question if ther? https://t.co/6cZJ9d2Cni

• Follow Martin