Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 3rd Oct 18, 3:01 PM
    • 1,597Posts
    • 1,255Thanks
    bxboards
    Growth Street - 200 bonus for 5,000 investment
    • 3rd Oct 18, 3:01 PM
    Growth Street - 200 bonus for 5,000 investment 3rd Oct 18 at 3:01 PM
    Growth Street are currently offering new P2P lenders a 200 bonus for lending a 5000 for 12 months.

Rates right now are 5.3% and its been stable at this rate for several months now.

I also get a a 100 bonus if you sign up.

Here are the T&Cs

'We’re excited to announce the launch of our new referral bonus! For every friend you refer who invests 5,000 for 1 year, we'll give you a 100 bonus and your friend a 200 bonus*!

To earn your referral bonus, please forward your unique referral link below to your friends. You can refer as many friends as you like, earning a bonus for every eligible referral.

Your friend must use this link to sign up directly on or before 31st December 2018:

https://signup.growthstreet.co.uk/signup/?kid=NN6QW'

Please PM me if you use my link.
Page 1
    • Nardge
    • By Nardge 6th Oct 18, 12:37 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Nardge
    • 6th Oct 18, 12:37 PM
    • 6th Oct 18, 12:37 PM
    Growth Street are currently offering new P2P lenders a 200 bonus for lending a 5000 for 12 months.

Rates right now are 5.3% and its been stable at this rate for several months now.

I also get a a 100 bonus if you sign up.

Here are the T&Cs

'Were excited to announce the launch of our new referral bonus! For every friend you refer who invests 5,000 for 1 year, we'll give you a 100 bonus and your friend a 200 bonus*!

To earn your referral bonus, please forward your unique referral link below to your friends. You can refer as many friends as you like, earning a bonus for every eligible referral.

Your friend must use this link to sign up directly on or before 31st December 2018:

https://signup.growthstreet.co.uk/signup/?kid=R7KGC

Please PM me if you use my link.

P.S. FAO others who will post their referral codes below, please do not offer to split your bonus, as splits are not permitted, and will lead to admin's deletion of the entire thread!

Last edited by Nardge; 06-10-2018 at 3:34 PM.
    • gavindoc27
    • By gavindoc27 13th Oct 18, 11:26 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    gavindoc27
    • 13th Oct 18, 11:26 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 11:26 PM
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but are all referral splits now banned? I can't see anything about this in the main rules and thought it was only for Nationwide (or any others explicitly banned)?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,545Posts Today

7,510Users online

Martin's Twitter