Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Milb1
    • By Milb1 15th Sep 18, 10:28 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Milb1
    Ldk parking ticket
    • 15th Sep 18, 10:28 PM
    Ldk parking ticket 15th Sep 18 at 10:28 PM
    Hi all I received a parking invoice from ldk this morning stating I was obstructive parking 2 photos of the rear of my car 7 seconds apart the photos clearly show my brake lights are on I was not parked I was braking to manoeuvre into position i believe they were taken by a commission based employee in a unmarked vehicle on the 1st day they have taken over a shopping centre car park I have read lots of forums a lot say don't pay they can't enforce this others say they can any input in this will be much appreciated
Page 1
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 15th Sep 18, 10:31 PM
    • 3,178 Posts
    • 4,878 Thanks
    fisherjim
    • 15th Sep 18, 10:31 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 10:31 PM
    Please start by reading the newbies thread which outlines everything step by step, you are being scammed.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 15th Sep 18, 10:39 PM
    • 61,562 Posts
    • 74,439 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 15th Sep 18, 10:39 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 10:39 PM
    Is it ''invisible day'' for the poor 'NEWBIES READ THIS FIRST' thread?

No link given - see my signature below, which tells you where it is, found in seconds.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Milb1
    • By Milb1 15th Sep 18, 10:52 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Milb1
    • 15th Sep 18, 10:52 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 10:52 PM
    OK I'm a newbie where is this newbie thread I need to read?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 15th Sep 18, 11:39 PM
    • 61,562 Posts
    • 74,439 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 15th Sep 18, 11:39 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 11:39 PM
    You are joking...

You just read this from me and asked that?

Is it ''invisible day'' for the poor 'NEWBIES READ THIS FIRST' thread?

No link given - see my signature below, which tells you where it is, found in seconds.
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!

• Milb1
    • By Milb1 16th Sep 18, 4:40 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Milb1
    • 16th Sep 18, 4:40 AM
    • 16th Sep 18, 4:40 AM
    You mean the bit where it says no link given
    • worried jim
    • By worried jim 16th Sep 18, 6:37 AM
    • 9,513 Posts
    • 14,641 Thanks
    worried jim
    • 16th Sep 18, 6:37 AM
    • 16th Sep 18, 6:37 AM
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163
    "Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe"
    Albert Einstein
    • Milb1
    • By Milb1 16th Sep 18, 7:21 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Milb1
    • 16th Sep 18, 7:21 AM
    • 16th Sep 18, 7:21 AM
    Thanks for that the link worked
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 16th Sep 18, 9:03 AM
    • 3,178 Posts
    • 4,878 Thanks
    fisherjim
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:03 AM
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:03 AM
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 16th Sep 18, 4:23 PM
    • 61,562 Posts
    • 74,439 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Oh please.

Of course the link worked.

We do NOT need to give a link to the forum you are reading.

My signature below, TELLS you where to click. The link is at the top of every page.

• Guys Dad
    • By Guys Dad 16th Sep 18, 8:55 PM
    • 10,553 Posts
    • 9,906 Thanks
    Guys Dad
    In your case, I would appeal on the facts of the case if your brake lights are on. (Unless you are a minicab driver who seem to park anywhere even where spaces are available.

Can you give date of incident and date on the NtK in case the NtK was out of time.
    • Milb1
    • By Milb1 17th Sep 18, 1:41 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Milb1
    I wasn't reading the newbie thread I started this thread to ask for help not to be insulted because I don't know how to use forums or ever been on them before after this experience I will not use them again jeez some people expect everyone to know how to navigate sites like these
    • Milb1
    • By Milb1 17th Sep 18, 1:44 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Milb1
    Thanks to guys dad I have appealed. They took the photo on the 1st of September I got the ntk on the 14th of September
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 17th Sep 18, 2:19 PM
    • 3,178 Posts
    • 4,878 Thanks
    fisherjim
    I wasn't reading the newbie thread I started this thread to ask for help not to be insulted because I don't know how to use forums or ever been on them before after this experience I will not use them again jeez some people expect everyone to know how to navigate sites like these
    Originally posted by Milb1

CM is one of the most knowledgeable on this forum she was not insulting you but helping you! You cannot expect your hand to be held all through this process, it's busy here and you need to get up to speed with searching, and researching for yourself that's all she was doing.

You are at the mercy of lying, twisting greedy scammers whose only interest is money, if you can't take a bit of rough pointing in the right direction by your friends, how are you going to get on with the onslaught from nasty PPC's?

Don't think that appeal will be a walk in the park, I bet a fiver to charity they will reject it!

Your best bet if they have just taken over would be contacting the site owner!
    • Milb1
    • By Milb1 17th Sep 18, 2:34 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Milb1
    Well it seemed like it to me fisher Jim I don't expect any one to hold my hand I didn't no how to navigate I clicked on the signature it didn't work to show the forum or thread sorry for not being computer literate I don't want to start a rant between people thanks to all for the guidance and help all my time is focused on my 8 month sold son who has had 2 rounds of open heart surgery so apologies to you and coupon mad no offence intended
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 17th Sep 18, 3:03 PM
    • 3,178 Posts
    • 4,878 Thanks
    fisherjim
    Sorry I hope your little one is OK, we don't take offence that easily.

I would contact the shopping centre first though they needs some bedding in with these Muppets and should cancel this for you.

If not come back when you hear from The PPC about your appeal.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 17th Sep 18, 3:06 PM
    • 61,562 Posts
    • 74,439 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    I clicked on the signature
    My signature is not a link, not meant to be a link (not allowed on the forum).

My signature does tell every single person where to click at the top of the page.

No offence intended by me either - from one Mum to another, can we start again?

Can you do what the NEWBIES thread tells you, which is appeal without saying who the driver was (to the PPC, which I think you've done now) and complain to the landowner/retailer.

• Milb1
    • By Milb1 17th Sep 18, 3:10 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Milb1
    Thx Fisher Jim he is getting there poor little man. Like you say I doubt very much the appeal will work I have found out the who the owner of the car park is going to see if I can get in touch with them now to resolve this
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

127Posts Today

1,847Users online

Martin's Twitter