Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mrseyes
    • By mrseyes 15th Sep 18, 3:37 PM
    • 282Posts
    • 52Thanks
    mrseyes
    Is this fair?
    • 15th Sep 18, 3:37 PM
    Is this fair? 15th Sep 18 at 3:37 PM
    We work for private health agency.

Initially we were paid into limited compney.

But after few years they stopped paying nurses into limited compney but continued paying doctors and lead nurses in that way.

Their excuse was that Drs and lead nurses doesn't need supervision that's why they are paid thru limited com. They didn't gave us any other explanations.

Is this fair? Can they do this?
Page 1
    • elsien
    • By elsien 15th Sep 18, 3:39 PM
    • 17,556 Posts
    • 44,383 Thanks
    elsien
    • 15th Sep 18, 3:39 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 3:39 PM
    What difference does it make whether you are paid into a limited company or not?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • sangie595
    • By sangie595 15th Sep 18, 3:44 PM
    • 5,640 Posts
    • 9,739 Thanks
    sangie595
    • 15th Sep 18, 3:44 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 3:44 PM
    We work for private health agency.

Initially we were paid into limited compney.

But after few years they stopped paying nurses into limited compney but continued paying doctors and lead nurses in that way.

Their excuse was that Drs and lead nurses doesn't need supervision that's why they are paid thru limited com. They didn't gave us any other explanations.

Is this fair? Can they do this?
    Originally posted by mrseyes
    It's a matter of opinion, whether it's fair or not. As a matter of law, not only can they do it, but they have done it!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

97Posts Today

2,199Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • "Sabrina, you're young. I'm not sure you've the experience I'm looking for in a business partner." Eh? Isn't the pr? https://t.co/IeTxBQq2OU

• I am predicting the word myself will be misused 6 times in today;s boardroom. What do yourself think? #TheApprentice

• Not sure how I ever succeeded running a successful entreprise? After all my gardening and garden design skills are? https://t.co/FFnvkjsGDU

• Follow Martin