Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • amcl
    • By amcl 15th Sep 18, 3:19 PM
    • 213Posts
    • 479Thanks
    amcl
    0 WOW
    Check Tesco voucher rewards for correct processing!
    • 15th Sep 18, 3:19 PM
    0 WOW
    Check Tesco voucher rewards for correct processing! 15th Sep 18 at 3:19 PM
    Hi, apologies if this is the wrong place to post.

We ordered some Tesco rewards vouchers in June before they were changed from 4x value to 3x value and received an order confirmation for the order. The vouchers never turned up so we recently called Tesco and they informed us that they had a glitch in the system around the time that the change to 3x happened meaning that some orders didnít get processed. They cancelled the order and said we could reorder but only at 3x value. Weíve asked to put in a complaint as our order was made and confirmed when the rate was 4x but weíre awaiting a call back on Monday for a response.

Just wanted to let others know in case they hadnít received their orders as Tesco said the problems had been on going until the start of this month.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

216Posts Today

1,663Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin