Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • akzy1990
    • By akzy1990 15th Sep 18, 2:02 PM
    • 18Posts
    • 3Thanks
    akzy1990
    Ppc ace court action
    • 15th Sep 18, 2:02 PM
    Ppc ace court action 15th Sep 18 at 2:02 PM
    Hello Everyone!

I have decided to give a breakdown of my situation as some of my posts have been confusing, disorganised and disorientated. I am going to make a clean simple post that explains everything from top to bottom and if there is any advice that you heroes think is needed for me please let me know.

1) Five Tickets from the PPC spread out over 6 months for parking in a bay that I pay for on a weekly basis as agreed in my tenancy agreement.

2) PPC has claimed that they have the right to issue tickets as I do not have a valid parking permit displayed.

3) My tenancy agreement does not state that a parking permit is needed however the PPC have stated that this was enforced several years after signing an agreement with the landlord and even know how long I have been living at the property.

4) I requested a parking permit due to the stress after the third ticket and I have complained to the landlord in regards to the tickets.

5) Landlord has still not provided any permits and the complaint has been escalated severely and a letter has been sent to the local MP.

6) First appeal letter, LBC appeal letter have both been completed using support from the forum and a defence statement has been sent off.

7) Final letter from court was completed to state that I want a oral hearing and now I am waiting for a court date.

8) I have read through several posts and cases that are almost identical to mine in order to brief myself and understand where I stand.

So in brief that is the case and I hope it all makes sense. If there is anything that anyone feels I need extra then please let me know as I want to take them down!!! Not just because of the fines but because of there mannerisms and attitude and ignorance shown to responses to my letters of appeal.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
Page 1
    • Johno100
    • By Johno100 15th Sep 18, 2:14 PM
    • 3,938 Posts
    • 4,648 Thanks
    Johno100
    • 15th Sep 18, 2:14 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 2:14 PM
    What was wrong with your existing thread(s)?
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 15th Sep 18, 2:23 PM
    • 37,270 Posts
    • 21,430 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 15th Sep 18, 2:23 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 2:23 PM
    You need to keep everything in the one thread.

You can see how busy this forum is

Double threads is not on!

Copy and paste your post into your original thread and let this one die
    • akzy1990
    • By akzy1990 16th Sep 18, 9:45 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    akzy1990
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:45 PM
    deleted the other one
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:45 PM
    i have put a delete message in the title and i haven't posted on that one for a long time so it can drop off. i researched a little and found there wasn't a way to delete a thread, best advice I found was to let it die.
    • akzy1990
    • By akzy1990 16th Sep 18, 9:46 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    akzy1990
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:46 PM
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:46 PM
    a bit all over the place with what was going on, going in and out of different things and topics so just placed a delete message in the title and not posted on it for a month.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 16th Sep 18, 9:51 PM
    • 9,223 Posts
    • 9,413 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:51 PM
    • 16th Sep 18, 9:51 PM
    Many people have posted a lot of good advice for you on your other threads.

You have discarded all that on a whim.

The only advice I am going to offer is:

Please PM a board guide and ask that they merge all your threads.
    Last edited by KeithP; 16-09-2018 at 9:54 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,537Posts Today

7,878Users online

Martin's Twitter