Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 15th Sep 18, 7:14 AM
    • 308,275Posts
    • 32,807,388Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 12/11 Win A Luxury Cheshire Break (Rewards For Life Members)
    • 15th Sep 18, 7:14 AM
    E: 12/11 Win A Luxury Cheshire Break (Rewards For Life Members) 15th Sep 18 at 7:14 AM
    Healthy Living

Answer: Six
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • chloeadkins
    • By chloeadkins 15th Sep 18, 8:19 AM
    • 5,528 Posts
    • 390,976 Thanks
    chloeadkins
    • 15th Sep 18, 8:19 AM
    • 15th Sep 18, 8:19 AM
    The Prize:

A self-catering, mid-week (Monday to Friday) stay for up to 16 guests at Park Fields. Maximum 16 guestsThe stay commences at 4pm on a Monday and ends at 10am on a Friday.The stay must be booked by 30/11/18 and taken by 30/06/19 or it is forfeit. Dates excluded are: 5-26 April, 6-10 & 27-31 May.The stay is subject to availability of Park Fields.The stay must be taken by the winner and cannot be transferred, sold or bartered. No cash alternative is available.A damage security deposit of 1250 is to be lodged one week prior to the first day of the stay. This will be returned within seven working days subject to deductions for damage.The Park Fields booking form must be completed to confirm your stay. This will be sent on receipt of your prize.
    Love entering competitions
    Thanks to all that post.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

255Posts Today

2,809Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin