Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bittencookie
    • By bittencookie 15th Sep 18, 5:20 AM
    • 5Posts
    • 9Thanks
    bittencookie
    ClassPass £40 credit
    • 15th Sep 18, 5:20 AM
    ClassPass £40 credit 15th Sep 18 at 5:20 AM
    Hi - please PM me if interested and I will share the referral link with you.

You get £40 credit, and I'll get £40 credit too.

NEW ClassPass members only.

ClassPass is a monthly fitness membership that grants you access to different classes at studios and gyms in any ClassPass city (in the UK they are currently in London, Bristol and Manchester).

The price of your membership depends on your plan type and city. From checking their website today, there are 3 plans to choose from in London: 25 credits, 50 credits, and 100 credits per month. This is currently costing £35; £65 and £125 per month respectively. Whilst the pricing depends on your "home city", you can use ClassPass in all other ClassPass cities too.

So with the £40 credit you could get the first month for free (if you go for the £35 plan). Note the subscription renews automatically and you will need to enter credit card details when you sign up. You can cancel at anytime though (make sure that if you want to cancel that you do this a few days before your next cycle starts to avoid the next cycle's payment being taken).

Also note that you can't combine the referral offer with other offers. At the moment, there are 2 other offers that I can see (which again I don't believe you can combine). They are doing a "founder's rate" for Bristol and Manchester where your monthly pricing is secured at 20%-30% off depending on the plan you choose. You won't get this founder's rate if you use my referral link. I've also seen a free trial offer (50 credits to use in 2 weeks for London; and unlimited credits for 1 month in Bristol and Manchester).

Please PM me for the referral link. Thanks.
Page 1
    • katwoman28
    • By katwoman28 4th Dec 18, 12:19 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    katwoman28
    • 4th Dec 18, 12:19 PM
    • 4th Dec 18, 12:19 PM
    Iím loving this app!
    Hereís my link: http://class.ps/lctZV
    Your sign-up would be most appreciated!
    Thanks
    • londonhome
    • By londonhome 16th Dec 18, 11:15 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    londonhome
    • 16th Dec 18, 11:15 PM
    • 16th Dec 18, 11:15 PM
    PM for an active £40 class pass referral code!

Thanks
    • moneysavingsuzie
    • By moneysavingsuzie 8th Jan 19, 8:26 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    moneysavingsuzie
    • 8th Jan 19, 8:26 AM
    • 8th Jan 19, 8:26 AM
    I have a referral code that will get you your first month free.

I am totally obsessed with this app - it offers such a huge range of classes that really help to keep you motivated.

Please PM me for the code.
    • katwoman28
    • By katwoman28 9th Jan 19, 11:39 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    katwoman28
    • 9th Jan 19, 11:39 PM
    • 9th Jan 19, 11:39 PM
    Got an email through saying that, for a limited time, you get £500 credit for 5 sign-ups within a 2 week bonus!
    • a_semkin
    • By a_semkin 12th Jan 19, 2:44 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    a_semkin
    • 12th Jan 19, 2:44 PM
    • 12th Jan 19, 2:44 PM
    For those in search of free gym membership one-month to start 2019:

My active referral link to join Classpass : http://class.ps/lzCmj . Feel free to use it until 5th March 2019 – after that please PM me before use to make sure that the link is still active.

When you join via my link, you'll get offered one month free (this is January 2019 offer) which is £65 worth. At some point it's likely to change to £40 free credit (when Classpass ends their current free month promo).

I’m getting £30-40 from Classpass for an active referral. I’m willing to share and offer extra £10 via paypal as soon as I receive my referral bonus from Classpass (please PM your details after you’ve joined and done your first class).

Classpass offers several plans; your first free month would include 50 credits to purchase classes in your area. They advertise that this is enough to buy 7 classes in London (Manchester and Bristol are also available in the UK). However in my area (Croydon, Greater London) classes only cost 3 credits each, so I can actually get up to 16 classes a month in my local gym.

There's also an option for a smaller monthly plan with 25 credits for £35; so if you miss current free one-month offer with 50 credits and will be offered £40 off via my referral link above, this should still be enough to get a smaller monthly plan for free. It's easy to switch between the Classpass plans (the smallest to pay would be Classpass Lite with £15 a month) or cancel any time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

145Posts Today

1,898Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: Inappropriate kisses, uncharacteristic formality, or simple nonsense. I'm stumped, how do you sign off work e-mails? Eve?

• RT @BBCPolitics: "This is what annoys people. You're not answering!" Sparks (and papers) fly as @MartinSLewis challenges minister Chris Sk?

• RT @Mattallwright: Spot on. I also hate train toilet seats that try and make me laugh. It's the same joke every journey. https://t.co/b1Tj4?

• Follow Martin