Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bittencookie
    • By bittencookie 15th Sep 18, 5:20 AM
    • 5Posts
    • 9Thanks
    bittencookie
    ClassPass 40 credit
    • 15th Sep 18, 5:20 AM
    ClassPass 40 credit 15th Sep 18 at 5:20 AM
    Hi - please PM me if interested and I will share the referral link with you.

You get 40 credit, and I'll get 40 credit too.

NEW ClassPass members only.

ClassPass is a monthly fitness membership that grants you access to different classes at studios and gyms in any ClassPass city (in the UK they are currently in London, Bristol and Manchester).

The price of your membership depends on your plan type and city. From checking their website today, there are 3 plans to choose from in London: 25 credits, 50 credits, and 100 credits per month. This is currently costing 35; 65 and 125 per month respectively. Whilst the pricing depends on your "home city", you can use ClassPass in all other ClassPass cities too.

So with the 40 credit you could get the first month for free (if you go for the 35 plan). Note the subscription renews automatically and you will need to enter credit card details when you sign up. You can cancel at anytime though (make sure that if you want to cancel that you do this a few days before your next cycle starts to avoid the next cycle's payment being taken).

Also note that you can't combine the referral offer with other offers. At the moment, there are 2 other offers that I can see (which again I don't believe you can combine). They are doing a "founder's rate" for Bristol and Manchester where your monthly pricing is secured at 20%-30% off depending on the plan you choose. You won't get this founder's rate if you use my referral link. I've also seen a free trial offer (50 credits to use in 2 weeks for London; and unlimited credits for 1 month in Bristol and Manchester).

Please PM me for the referral link. Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

966Posts Today

6,857Users online

Martin's Twitter