Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mtbbuxton
    • By mtbbuxton 14th Sep 18, 10:23 PM
    • 308Posts
    • 330Thanks
    mtbbuxton
    0 WOW
    Assorted Size Picture Frames
    • 14th Sep 18, 10:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Assorted Size Picture Frames 14th Sep 18 at 10:23 PM
    I'm wanting to reframe some family photos for the wall and am trying to find matching frames in multiple sizes. I need sizes from 6x4 up to 13x11 and can't find any at the usual places such as The Range, Dunelm, Wilko etc.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for affordable, matching frames please or do I need to steel myself for the cost of having them made to measure?

Thank you

M x
Page 1
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 15th Sep 18, 6:43 AM
    • 3,128 Posts
    • 3,234 Thanks
    LadyDee
    • 15th Sep 18, 6:43 AM
    • 15th Sep 18, 6:43 AM
    https://smile.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=picture+frames

There are several sets of frames of different sizes - maybe there will be something to suit?
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 17th Sep 18, 7:53 PM
    • 7,385 Posts
    • 50,835 Thanks
    kerri gt
    • 17th Sep 18, 7:53 PM
    • 17th Sep 18, 7:53 PM
    Have you tried Ikea?
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• mtbbuxton
    • By mtbbuxton 18th Sep 18, 10:00 PM
    • 308 Posts
    • 330 Thanks
    mtbbuxton
    • 18th Sep 18, 10:00 PM
    • 18th Sep 18, 10:00 PM
    https://smile.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=picture+frames

There are several sets of frames of different sizes - maybe there will be something to suit?
    Originally posted by LadyDee

Thank you, I'll have a look through x

Have you tried Ikea?
    Originally posted by kerri gt

I looked a while ago, but it appears they have a couple of new styles that may be available in all the sizes I need, thank you x

M x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

80Posts Today

2,859Users online

Martin's Twitter