Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sambeezy
    • By Sambeezy 14th Sep 18, 6:14 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Sambeezy
    SIP Parking Charge Outside my House
    • 14th Sep 18, 6:14 PM
    SIP Parking Charge Outside my House 14th Sep 18 at 6:14 PM
    So I have been given a parking charge by SIP in the car park outside the flat I own.

A few months ago the signs were changed in the car park for the flat I own to say that you needed to display your permit in order to park there. I have lived there 4 years and when I moved in all I had to do was call SIP, register the car and since then I've had no problems.

I contacted the company who run the building and they said they would send me a permit but it never arrived and in all honesty I just forgot about it. They gave me a parking ticket on 10/08/18, I appealed the decision and told them I have lived there for a while, sent them a picture of my newly acquired permit and asked for evidence I was parked incorrectly.

They replied by a 'noreply' email address but haven't provided any evidence, they ignored my the photograph but told me to get the maintenance company to contact them directly to sort it out. After doing that I have come home to a notice saying that they have the right to 'recover the amount' from me and that my right to appeal has expired.

Im just wondering what my options are?

Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

63Posts Today

2,798Users online

Martin's Twitter