Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Me2you
    • By Me2you 14th Sep 18, 5:07 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Me2you
    Not busy at work
    • #1
    • 14th Sep 18, 5:07 PM
    Not busy at work 14th Sep 18 at 5:07 PM
    Iíve started a new job and most of the team arenít busy. I would maybe work for about 60% of the time and most of that time is because Iím learning new systems. I canít see my job being much busier for the rest of the year. Theyíve lost two members of staff and replaced one with a ďlike for likeĒ and me as an assistant. I have noticed that most of the other staff arenít really that busy.

    Is this common in workplaces? I donít think anyone will be sales as there was a lot of hassle to replace the staff who left before.
Page 1
    • Comms69
    • By Comms69 14th Sep 18, 5:13 PM
    • 4,414 Posts
    • 4,233 Thanks
    Comms69
    • #2
    • 14th Sep 18, 5:13 PM
    • #2
    • 14th Sep 18, 5:13 PM
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5893842&page=3
    • chrisw99
    • By chrisw99 14th Sep 18, 5:20 PM
    • 260 Posts
    • 172 Thanks
    chrisw99
    • #3
    • 14th Sep 18, 5:20 PM
    • #3
    • 14th Sep 18, 5:20 PM
    Well the OP did say working for 60% of the time. the other 40% probably trolling on forums...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,318Posts Today

8,540Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

  • RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

  • RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

  • Follow Martin