spa bath cleaner?

faerielight
faerielight Posts: 1,865
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
I'm getting my whirlpool bath delivered soon, what is the best stuff for cleaning them ? thanks
Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)

Comments

• Look here :
    https://www.thewhirlpoolbathshop.com/whirlpool-bath-cleaner

They also sell on eBay but it can be cheaper to use their website.
    They also sell the low foam bath oils - don't try using ordinary bath oils etc or you'll end up quickly with a bathroom full of foam. Watch for their sales - occasionally they do buy 2 get a third free on the bath oils.
  • thanks, will do!
  • We're a few months ahead of you, had a whirlpool/spa bath installed, purchased the bath and cleaning,bath oil products from the Whirlpol Bath Co, they were really helpful with choosing the correct bath, delivery was as promised, and now they have my email address I get an email when they have special offers on - plus it's normally free P&P. Good company to deal with.
  • I can't wait to get my bath:) Are you getting a lot of benefit from your bath? How are you finding the cleaning routines? From what I've read, it seems quite simple to maintain, but I'm terrified of the black slime in pipes related horror stories!
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I found the best thing for cleaning mine is laundry detergent. Fill a hot bath, chuck in a double dose/2 tabs and run the whirlpool. It gets it far cleaner than anything else. Be prepared to be disgusted by the amount of scum that comes out of the pipework though!

Oh, and never used Lush bath bombs in it.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • We use the cleaning tablets from whirlpool bath co, just put 2 in the bath and run the whirlpool for a couple of minutes before emptying the bath.

I've only tried the bath once, it's my wife's toy rather than mine, and she absolutely loves it - disappears for an hour mor more after dinner on bath night!
  • thnks for the laundry detergent tips, I have red of dishwasher cleaner too.. glad your wife is enjoying the spa, Chrishazle :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure