Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 12th Sep 18, 10:55 PM
    • 308,298Posts
    • 32,809,395Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 11/10 Win A UK Break In London
    • 12th Sep 18, 10:55 PM
    E: 11/10 Win A UK Break In London 12th Sep 18 at 10:55 PM
    Radio Times

Entry Form
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Glazed Raspberry
    • By Glazed Raspberry 12th Sep 18, 10:56 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 10,299 Thanks
    Glazed Raspberry
    • 12th Sep 18, 10:56 PM
    • 12th Sep 18, 10:56 PM
    King of Thieves Competition
    Terms and Conditions
    The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith W6 7BT. Please do not send entries to this address.

The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
    The closing date for entries is midday on Thursday 11 October 2018.
    By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
    Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on radiotimes.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
    The Promoter will use entrants’ personal details in accordance with the Immediate Privacy Policy.
    Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
    The winning entrant(s) will be drawn at random from all the valid entries submitted before the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email/telephone.
    The winner will receive: travel allowance up to the value of 100, 1 nights' luxury hotel accomodation (4* minimum) in London for 2, with breakfast, based on sharing a double/twin room; 2 x 2 hour crime walking tour of London with an expert guide; Pub lunch in Hatton Garden for 2 (up to the value of 30pp); winner management
    The prize does not include: anything other than stated above
    There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
    Travel allowance to be paid to the winner only by cheque or bank transfer; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability;Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2018 – 2nd January 2019 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; The walking tour departs from Bank Tube station and travel between the hotel and the tour departure point is not included in the prize. The group size is 15 people maximum. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours cannot be refunded. The tour involves a fair amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are recommended. Unfortunately, the tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or impairments, or strollers or baby carriages. The supplier will do everything possible to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. Due to issues beyond the supplier’s control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
    The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
    The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
    If a winner does not respond within 28 days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
    The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available by sending an SAE to - Radio Times Competitions, Immediate Media, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT - within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
    The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
    The promotion is subject to the laws of England.

• pixelwife
    • By pixelwife 13th Sep 18, 9:47 AM
    • 467 Posts
    • 4,599 Thanks
    pixelwife
    • 13th Sep 18, 9:47 AM
    Does this error on submission from anyone else?
    Wins 2014 worth: 8,988
    Wins 2015 worth: 5,128
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 13th Sep 18, 9:47 AM
    • 544 Posts
    • 4,095 Thanks
    booklover500
    Originally posted by pixelwife

yes - same for me
    • tylerx45
    • By tylerx45 13th Sep 18, 2:03 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 599 Thanks
    tylerx45
    • 13th Sep 18, 2:03 PM
    • 13th Sep 18, 2:03 PM
    Worked fine for me:

Thank you for entering and good luck!

Maybe try a different browser or disable any adblocking apps
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 15th Sep 18, 6:16 PM
    • 7,978 Posts
    • 378,671 Thanks
    purplevamp
    • 15th Sep 18, 6:16 PM
    • 15th Sep 18, 6:16 PM
    Originally posted by pixelwife
    Same here! I've tried 2 browsers and also completing the form manually rather than through roboform, still nothing

Worked fine for me:

Maybe try a different browser or disable any adblocking apps
    Originally posted by tylerx45
    I've tried Chrome and IE. What browser did you use?
    Mortgage: Was: 154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: 127,436.41 Feb 2038
    MFW #84 0.00/2,500

Swagbucks ~ 230 (2017 ~ 335)
    Surveys ~ 226.45 (2017 ~ 292.30)
    PTC, etc ~ $189.38 (2017 ~ $342.32)

I Love You" "I Know"
    • tylerx45
    • By tylerx45 18th Sep 18, 3:10 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 599 Thanks
    tylerx45
    • 18th Sep 18, 3:10 PM
    • 18th Sep 18, 3:10 PM
    Same here! I've tried 2 browsers and also completing the form manually rather than through roboform, still nothing

I've tried Chrome and IE. What browser did you use?
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    Strange, I used Chrome
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 18th Sep 18, 10:29 PM
    • 7,978 Posts
    • 378,671 Thanks
    purplevamp
    • 18th Sep 18, 10:29 PM
    • 18th Sep 18, 10:29 PM
    Strange, I used Chrome
    Originally posted by tylerx45
    Still getting the error message
    Mortgage: Was: 154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: 127,436.41 Feb 2038
    MFW #84 0.00/2,500

Swagbucks ~ 230 (2017 ~ 335)
    Surveys ~ 226.45 (2017 ~ 292.30)
    PTC, etc ~ $189.38 (2017 ~ $342.32)

I Love You" "I Know"
    • McKneff
    • By McKneff 18th Sep 18, 11:08 PM
    • 36,131 Posts
    • 46,579 Thanks
    McKneff
    • 18th Sep 18, 11:08 PM
    • 18th Sep 18, 11:08 PM
    error message for me too....

Would have loved to win this....
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
    • akf1006
    • By akf1006 19th Sep 18, 8:37 AM
    • 84 Posts
    • 1,296 Thanks
    akf1006
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,086Posts Today

8,252Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin