Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • swingy
    • By swingy 9th Sep 18, 6:52 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 9Thanks
    swingy
    0 WOW
    Next IKEA kitchen sale?
    • 9th Sep 18, 6:52 PM
    0 WOW
    Next IKEA kitchen sale? 9th Sep 18 at 6:52 PM
    Hello all!

Does anyone have any tips on when the next IKEA kitchen sale is likely to be? We are about to drop what for us is quite a lot of money on one...

Also, I have seen various claims online about IKEA family members having a 90 day price protection, where if something you have purchased goes on sale within 90 days of you buying it, you can bring the receipt to the shop and be refunded the difference - however, this is from US sources and Iím not sure it applied over here, thereís no mention of it in their ts and can. Does anyone know if this is true? And then if it is true, if your Ikea family member additional 10% discount would also be honoured?

Any insider knowledge gratefully received.
Page 1
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 14th Sep 18, 7:35 PM
    • 11,203 Posts
    • 24,015 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    • 14th Sep 18, 7:35 PM
    • 14th Sep 18, 7:35 PM
    Only the doors and fronts not the units themselves are usually in the sale and more likely to be when they have discontinued that range.

Other items such as worktops and interior fittings may also be reduced if they are being discontinued.

You have 365 days to return items.

We bought our kitchen from there and love it. Our range was reduced by 25% but then went down to 50% so we bought what we could again from the stock that was left and took it back with the original receipt.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,254Posts Today

8,374Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin