Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Old Git
    • By Old Git 24th Aug 18, 11:19 PM
    • 4,310Posts
    • 3,745Thanks
    Old Git
    Electric Ireland Price Increase
    • 24th Aug 18, 11:19 PM
    Electric Ireland Price Increase 24th Aug 18 at 11:19 PM
    Price increase by 13.3% from October https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45301439
    "Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many"
Page 2
    • donnac2558
    • By donnac2558 5th Oct 18, 3:52 PM
    • 2,562 Posts
    • 2,176 Thanks
    donnac2558
    I am rather strange, I have an easysaver card as it is known. So I just pay a set amount each month and when the bills come in they are paid.

When enquiring the only one who did this was Electric Ireland and I moved to them. So I cannot do a proper comparison as the other companies don't do this.

I am NIHE and never offered a key meter.
    • CEON44
    • By CEON44 12th Oct 18, 6:38 PM
    • 279 Posts
    • 121 Thanks
    CEON44
    Price increase codes on yet?
    I started out with nothing......And still have most of it left
    • Eclipser
    • By Eclipser 16th Oct 18, 3:15 PM
    • 136 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    Eclipser
    If you prefer a Pay as You Go meter then you need to contact your electric\gas supplier who will arrange this for you.

NIHE don't do this for you.

I am rather strange, I have an easysaver card as it is known. So I just pay a set amount each month and when the bills come in they are paid.

When enquiring the only one who did this was Electric Ireland and I moved to them. So I cannot do a proper comparison as the other companies don't do this.

I am NIHE and never offered a key meter.
    Originally posted by donnac2558
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,693Posts Today

6,921Users online

Martin's Twitter