Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starM
    • By starM 12th Aug 18, 9:31 PM
    • 1,399Posts
    • 184Thanks
    starM
    YouTube videos
    • 12th Aug 18, 9:31 PM
    YouTube videos 12th Aug 18 at 9:31 PM
    Hi,

My 6 years old child has put some videos on YouTube which we are trying to remove for a while.

I have completed online YouTube forms, emailed YouTube a few times but never heard anything back.

There online form is around 2 hours long.

Is there anyway we can remove the videos? He has forgetten the password for the account.

Thanks
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 12th Aug 18, 9:38 PM
    • 33,151 Posts
    • 20,872 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 12th Aug 18, 9:38 PM
    • 12th Aug 18, 9:38 PM
    Hi,

My 6 years old child has put some videos on YouTube which we are trying to remove for a while.

I have completed online YouTube forms, emailed YouTube a few times but never heard anything back.

There online form is around 2 hours long.

Is there anyway we can remove the videos? He has forgetten the password for the account.

Thanks
    Originally posted by starM
    You tried the forgotten password option ?

Does he know the email account he used ?
    • starM
    • By starM 12th Aug 18, 9:43 PM
    • 1,399 Posts
    • 184 Thanks
    starM
    • 12th Aug 18, 9:43 PM
    • 12th Aug 18, 9:43 PM
    You tried the forgotten password option ?

Does he know the email account he used ?
    Originally posted by DCFC79
    Not sure what email he used. I tried forgetten password link and entered email I thought he night used matching with the youtilube username but it didn't work.

Is there anyway I can contact YouTube direct?

It seems no options.
    • lammy82
    • By lammy82 13th Aug 18, 12:22 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 378 Thanks
    lammy82
    • 13th Aug 18, 12:22 PM
    • 13th Aug 18, 12:22 PM
    YouTube is owned by Google, and Google accounts are valid for signing in to YouTube, so try signing in using your child's Google account details, or whatever Google account they may have been using - for example, if the videos were recorded on an Android phone or tablet, try the Google account associated with the Google Play account on the phone.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

464Posts Today

4,146Users online

Martin's Twitter