Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • akzy1990
    • By akzy1990 12th Aug 18, 2:40 PM
    • 17Posts
    • 3Thanks
    akzy1990
    *duplicate thread* Ace Security FIRST APPEAL ARGH!
    • 12th Aug 18, 2:40 PM
    *duplicate thread* Ace Security FIRST APPEAL ARGH! 12th Aug 18 at 2:40 PM
    A certain PPC has sent me a response letter in relation to my appeal, they have gone on to state how my appeal format is from a forum which I found very sucky, but hey ho. However my main question is that the quoted to me how long I have lived at the property, so basically what year I moved in. Are they entitled to this information???

There are a few other arrogant statements they have made trying to force me to transfer liability to the driver and then say that the driver can't appeal, and that the registered keeper can't even appeal if it was found after contacting DVLA that I was the was registered keeper. Weird???
    Last edited by akzy1990; 12-08-2018 at 4:13 PM. Reason: *duplicate thread*
Page 1
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 12th Aug 18, 3:19 PM
    • 8,140 Posts
    • 10,677 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 12th Aug 18, 3:19 PM
    • 12th Aug 18, 3:19 PM
    A certain PPC has sent me a response letter in relation to my appeal, they have gone on to state how my appeal format is from a forum which I found very sucky, but hey ho. However my main question is that the quoted to me how long I have lived at the property, so basically what year I moved in. Are they entitled to this information???

There are a few other arrogant statements they have made trying to force me to transfer liability to the driver and then say that the driver can't appeal, and that the registered keeper can't even appeal if it was found after contacting DVLA that I was the was registered keeper. Weird???
    Originally posted by akzy1990
    Tell us who the idiot parking company is
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 12th Aug 18, 3:38 PM
    • 37,208 Posts
    • 83,935 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 12th Aug 18, 3:38 PM
    • 12th Aug 18, 3:38 PM
    Is this in relation to your other thread? If so, edit the title and content of this one to *duplicate thread* and keep everything else confined to your original thread.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • akzy1990
    • By akzy1990 12th Aug 18, 4:04 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    akzy1990
    • 12th Aug 18, 4:04 PM
    • 12th Aug 18, 4:04 PM
    This is PACE Ace Security Services.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

222Posts Today

2,078Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin