Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LilLeese
    • By LilLeese 12th Aug 18, 8:06 AM
    • 3,411Posts
    • 3,869Thanks
    LilLeese
    Prize Not Received
    • 12th Aug 18, 8:06 AM
    Prize Not Received 12th Aug 18 at 8:06 AM
    Hi I know this has been asked a million times before but I can only find really old information on search.

I've comped for 12 years and this is the first time I've not received a 'big' prize so want to take it further.

Can anyone send me a link to where I need to complain.

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • ikkle87
    • By ikkle87 12th Aug 18, 8:46 AM
    • 8,251 Posts
    • 179,252 Thanks
    ikkle87
    • 12th Aug 18, 8:46 AM
    • 12th Aug 18, 8:46 AM
    It's the ASA that you need to complain to however they can't force the company to give you your prize they can just give them a bit of telling off.

It's best to try and rectify the situation with the company you won from if possible? Have you let them know that you've not received your prize and what was their response?
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
    • ANGELWINGS
    • By ANGELWINGS 12th Aug 18, 8:48 AM
    • 1,374 Posts
    • 16,532 Thanks
    ANGELWINGS
    • 12th Aug 18, 8:48 AM
    • 12th Aug 18, 8:48 AM
    https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 12th Aug 18, 9:46 AM
    • 4,905 Posts
    • 25,720 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 12th Aug 18, 9:46 AM
    • 12th Aug 18, 9:46 AM
    What was the competition/prize?
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • sleepyjones
    • By sleepyjones 12th Aug 18, 5:33 PM
    • 4,021 Posts
    • 305,472 Thanks
    sleepyjones
    • 12th Aug 18, 5:33 PM
    • 12th Aug 18, 5:33 PM
    When did the comp end?
    Was it an international comp?
    *Good Luck * Be Lucky * Stay Lucky*
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,649Posts Today

3,921Users online

Martin's Twitter