Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fairyface
    • By fairyface 11th Aug 18, 4:21 PM
    • 346Posts
    • 955Thanks
    fairyface
    Blogs
    • 11th Aug 18, 4:21 PM
    Blogs 11th Aug 18 at 4:21 PM
    Hi all looking for some old style, frugal and debt busting UK blogs, anyone no anywhere besides here, need to save money fast.
Page 1
    • Linda32
    • By Linda32 11th Aug 18, 7:22 PM
    • 4,243 Posts
    • 9,330 Thanks
    Linda32
    • 11th Aug 18, 7:22 PM
    • 11th Aug 18, 7:22 PM
    Hi, you would be as well to expand on your post here. There are plenty of knowledgeable people who will be able to help and offer advice.
    • tessie bear
    • By tessie bear 11th Aug 18, 8:00 PM
    • 4,291 Posts
    • 29,604 Thanks
    tessie bear
    • 11th Aug 18, 8:00 PM
    • 11th Aug 18, 8:00 PM
    I read a few blogs....I love vintage vixen all about vintage clothes with a bit of thrift lovely sounding lady who writes in such an upbeat and cheerful way I love it ...also like bits from tracing rainbows I tend to skip the majority of the religious bits...hard up hester afloat who I think is on here lovely sounding lady with again a fab writing style some bits of thrift and other life experiences ...frugal homemade home is fab a lady with a big family who includes a lot of thrift....devon dreaming not a lot of thrift but lots of lovely food/flowers and devon its fab

a couple of the patronizing/moany/holier than thou have disappeared thank goodness oh and of course life after money by iona shes brilliant xx
    on the brink...
    • fibonarchie
    • By fibonarchie 11th Aug 18, 8:13 PM
    • 904 Posts
    • 1,559 Thanks
    fibonarchie
    • 11th Aug 18, 8:13 PM
    • 11th Aug 18, 8:13 PM
    My favourite blog is this one. Not UK, but relevant for any country, I would think

https://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/
    Signature Removed by Forum Team ..thanks to somebody reporting a witty and decades-old Kenny Everett quote as 'offensive'!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,242Posts Today

7,805Users online

Martin's Twitter