Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • simon_jones
    • By simon_jones 11th Aug 18, 3:10 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    simon_jones
    Topping up an Adsa Mobile sim used in a mobile broadband dongle
    • 11th Aug 18, 3:10 PM
    Topping up an Adsa Mobile sim used in a mobile broadband dongle 11th Aug 18 at 3:10 PM
    Hi,

So I bought a 4G mobile broadband dongle, and put an Asda mobile sim in it.

However, I cant figure out how to top it up with the voucher I have purchased.

I understand I need the USSD code to submit the voucher, but the asda web site doesn't say anything about it.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Simon
Page 1
    • eDicky
    • By eDicky 11th Aug 18, 4:07 PM
    • 4,017 Posts
    • 2,151 Thanks
    eDicky
    • 11th Aug 18, 4:07 PM
    • 11th Aug 18, 4:07 PM
    Put the SIM in a phone, so that you can enter the voucher code.

In future can you create an online account for the SIM and top up by card?
    • Jon 01
    • By Jon 01 11th Aug 18, 4:26 PM
    • 5,227 Posts
    • 1,713 Thanks
    Jon 01
    • 11th Aug 18, 4:26 PM
    • 11th Aug 18, 4:26 PM
    Have you checked that Asda allow the sim to be used in a dongle? Some networks only allow data sims to operate in dongles not one's for mobiles?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

242Posts Today

1,632Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The responses to this thread are no question the best of british! https://t.co/jv5Q2ErQQC

• RT @SMinihane87: @MartinSLewis After she received the title she addressed it in literally the first episode of the next season of the appre?

• RT @WhichUK: ??CHRISTMAS WARNING TO PARENTS?? Don't buy any of these slimes for your kids ? they all contain potentially unsafe levels of?

• Follow Martin