Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lowmiles
    • By lowmiles 11th Aug 18, 7:27 AM
    • 83Posts
    • 15Thanks
    lowmiles
    When do I send my supporting paperwork?
    • 11th Aug 18, 7:27 AM
    When do I send my supporting paperwork? 11th Aug 18 at 7:27 AM
    Dear all,

I'm about to send off my mortgage application but the lender (Bank of Ireland) hasn't asked for any paperwork? (bank statements etc.) When I had the phone interview the banks adviser said I would need 3 months bank statements and payslips, should I send them with the mortgage application or do they go to the underwriters? I would wait but I'm going on holiday on Monday and don't want to delay the application. Last time I applied through a broker but as I'm porting the mortgage and applying direct to my bank I don't know the process. Many thanks.
Page 1
    • jaelato1
    • By jaelato1 11th Aug 18, 2:19 PM
    • 70 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    jaelato1
    • 11th Aug 18, 2:19 PM
    • 11th Aug 18, 2:19 PM
    When they told you they would need3 months bank statement, didn't they specify when to send? Seeing that you are going on holiday. I will inform the lender now and verify if to post today
    • lowmiles
    • By lowmiles 11th Aug 18, 2:42 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    lowmiles
    • 11th Aug 18, 2:42 PM
    • 11th Aug 18, 2:42 PM
    this is the problem call centre is not open weekends and I only just received the paperwork.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,709Posts Today

7,722Users online

Martin's Twitter