Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • m0bov
    • By m0bov 10th Aug 18, 1:30 PM
    • 1,378Posts
    • 964Thanks
    m0bov
    PSA Finance telling dealer I'm not on electoral roll..but I am!
    • 10th Aug 18, 1:30 PM
    PSA Finance telling dealer I'm not on electoral roll..but I am! 10th Aug 18 at 1:30 PM
    Anyone got experiance with PSA finance and incorrect credit data?

I have lived here for 18 months, have voted by post. Checked Experian and Equifax and its all ok. Yet the dealer says they can't find any reference to me at the address.

I have provided some bills and pay slips and got my electoral ref number from the council. Not heard back yet but hoping it will go through.

Page 1
    • Willing2Learn
    • By Willing2Learn 10th Aug 18, 1:35 PM
    • 1,617 Posts
    • 1,225 Thanks
    Willing2Learn
    • 10th Aug 18, 1:35 PM
    • 10th Aug 18, 1:35 PM
    Did you ask them what CRA they are using? It could be possible they are TransUnion (ex CallCredit). You can check that report for free at Noddle website.
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

• m0bov
    • By m0bov 10th Aug 18, 2:09 PM
    • 1,378 Posts
    • 964 Thanks
    m0bov
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:09 PM
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:09 PM
    I did ask but haven't been told yet. I checked Noodle and I have been registered since 2017 which is when I moved. I still think someone has got my details wrong. Can they still progress the PCP with alternative proof like the bills I sent in?
    • Willing2Learn
    • By Willing2Learn 10th Aug 18, 2:22 PM
    • 1,617 Posts
    • 1,225 Thanks
    Willing2Learn
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:22 PM
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:22 PM
    Why not go down to the dealer with 3 printed hard copies of your credit reports from the 3 main CRAs?

I'm sorry, I do not know whether PSA will accept bills, bank statements, drivers license etc as proof of address...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

• m0bov
    • By m0bov 10th Aug 18, 2:53 PM
    • 1,378 Posts
    • 964 Thanks
    m0bov
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:53 PM
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:53 PM
    I have e-mailed them a load of bills, yes I can get screen shots of my report, whatever they are coming up with its wrong as it all checks ok here. Totally unexpected.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

524Posts Today

6,436Users online

Martin's Twitter