Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • peakoilisnow
    • By peakoilisnow 10th Aug 18, 12:20 PM
    • 35Posts
    • 9Thanks
    peakoilisnow
    Plusnet email issues - advice needed
    • 10th Aug 18, 12:20 PM
    Plusnet email issues - advice needed 10th Aug 18 at 12:20 PM
    Hi all,

I have a legacy email account at Plusnet, left over from a previous ISP that Plusnet took over years ago. It costs me 1.99 a month and I want to continue it because loads of people have that email.

Recently it stopped working. I am sure the problem is at the server side and needs Plusnet to fix it.

This started on 31st July. I've been phoning up their customers services regularly. They said the issue had been escalated to their Network Admin people, (who customer services can only contact by email).

Each time I ring up, the time to address the issue increases: 3/7/10 days/whenever they get to it.

I'm getting quite annoyed. I can't get to anyone who will own the problem, which I think will be simple and easily fixed.

Any ideas, Moneysavers?
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 10th Aug 18, 12:25 PM
    • 11,405 Posts
    • 5,023 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 10th Aug 18, 12:25 PM
    • 10th Aug 18, 12:25 PM
    Time you moved to a non ISP provider .
    • still_ill_83
    • By still_ill_83 13th Aug 18, 3:42 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    still_ill_83
    • 13th Aug 18, 3:42 PM
    • 13th Aug 18, 3:42 PM
    Official complaint about the service. There's always the telecoms ombudsman.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,280Posts Today

7,961Users online

Martin's Twitter