Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • roachy
    • By roachy 10th Aug 18, 9:11 AM
    • 10Posts
    • 0Thanks
    roachy
    Any problems with the Creditclub application procedure
    • 10th Aug 18, 9:11 AM
    Any problems with the Creditclub application procedure 10th Aug 18 at 9:11 AM
    I've been trying to move a cc debt that is due to lose the 0% intro rate, so I applied for a card with 90% chance of success through the creditclub. After 5 working days there had been a check on my file but I heard nothing back.
    I then tried another 90% card and this time there was a quotation search but again, 5 working days later I've had no acceptance/decline email.

Is there a problem with the method of application or with the slack response from the card issuers?
Page 1
    • Nasqueron
    • By Nasqueron 10th Aug 18, 9:39 AM
    • 6,217 Posts
    • 3,791 Thanks
    Nasqueron
    • 10th Aug 18, 9:39 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 9:39 AM
    Why not ring the lenders and ask? If it's not an instant yes they're probably checking your record and history to see if they want to lend to you
    • roachy
    • By roachy 10th Aug 18, 10:09 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    roachy
    • 10th Aug 18, 10:09 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 10:09 AM
    Why not ring the lenders and ask? If it's not an instant yes they're probably checking your record and history to see if they want to lend to you
    Originally posted by Nasqueron
    that would be a good idea,

both have said they have no record of my application.
    • Nasqueron
    • By Nasqueron 10th Aug 18, 10:27 AM
    • 6,217 Posts
    • 3,791 Thanks
    Nasqueron
    • 10th Aug 18, 10:27 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 10:27 AM
    that would be a good idea,

both have said they have no record of my application.
    Originally posted by roachy
    MSE system seems to be broken then.

Try applying direct on the lender website for ONE card only, whichever is more likely to succeed and then go from there.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

167Posts Today

2,694Users online

Martin's Twitter