Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lilmissworry
    • By lilmissworry 10th Aug 18, 7:41 AM
    • 159Posts
    • 108Thanks
    lilmissworry
    Duplicate proof of postage?
    • 10th Aug 18, 7:41 AM
    Duplicate proof of postage? 10th Aug 18 at 7:41 AM
    No idea if this is best place to post this but anyway.....

I returned a number of items to Pretty Little Thing. Returned a few other parcels on the same day,all have been received apart from this one. I got proof of postage and,unfortunately,I canít find it. Does anyone know if itís possible to get a duplicate proof of postage? I know the date I returned it and the approximate time.....
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 10th Aug 18, 8:33 AM
    • 32,745 Posts
    • 20,615 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 10th Aug 18, 8:33 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 8:33 AM
    No idea if this is best place to post this but anyway.....

I returned a number of items to Pretty Little Thing. Returned a few other parcels on the same day,all have been received apart from this one. I got proof of postage and,unfortunately,I can!!!8217;t find it. Does anyone know if it!!!8217;s possible to get a duplicate proof of postage? I know the date I returned it and the approximate time.....
    Originally posted by lilmissworry
    Dont believe so but I await to be corrected.

Have you looked everywhere it could be ?
    Last edited by DCFC79; 10-08-2018 at 8:37 AM.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 10th Aug 18, 8:54 AM
    • 60,928 Posts
    • 43,497 Thanks
    soolin
    • 10th Aug 18, 8:54 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 8:54 AM
    POst Office counters do not give a duplicate receipt unfortunately . It seems odd that you have receipts for all the delivered parcels but not for the undelivered one, is there any chance that one package was overlooked, or left on a counter at the PO or something? Is it worth asking there whether they found any unclaimed packages?
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • lilmissworry
    • By lilmissworry 10th Aug 18, 10:09 AM
    • 159 Posts
    • 108 Thanks
    lilmissworry
    • 10th Aug 18, 10:09 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 10:09 AM
    I had all receipts but as I got refunded for stuff I got rid of proof of postage for each item. Think this receipt may have been amongst them.
    • mattyprice4004
    • By mattyprice4004 12th Aug 18, 6:44 AM
    • 3,730 Posts
    • 3,224 Thanks
    mattyprice4004
    • 12th Aug 18, 6:44 AM
    • 12th Aug 18, 6:44 AM
    Post Offices don!!!8217;t have a way of printing duplicates unfortunately
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

438Posts Today

4,945Users online

Martin's Twitter