Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wackydude1234
    • By Wackydude1234 10th Aug 18, 2:10 AM
    • 8Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Wackydude1234
    After finally getting agency to replace my bathroom floor they haven't removed the remains/rubbish
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:10 AM
    After finally getting agency to replace my bathroom floor they haven't removed the remains/rubbish 10th Aug 18 at 2:10 AM
    When i moved in to my flat in may I gave my agency a long list of things wrong with the flat that needed to be repaired, nothing has been repaired and we're now in august, the only thing sorted on that list is the bathroom after I had an emergency because the toilet came away from the wall and waste sewage started to flood my bathroom. The reason for this is the floor had rotted.

The agency called someone out to replace the floor, this was done at the end of june, I've since called my agency 4 times asking for them to remove the remains of the flooring that the workers left outside my flat, each time they say they'll contact the company that did the replacement floor in the bathroom and each time nothing happens, the rubbish is sitting outside my flat and it's a complete eyesore!!!
Page 2
    • Wackydude1234
    • By Wackydude1234 12th Aug 18, 11:08 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Wackydude1234
    It's rotted wood that's been put into a. Could of black bags and the vinyl they pulled up, I'll probably have to get my roommate to drive it to the dump or something, i can't drive, he hasn't done it because we were under the impression it was being sorted fkr
    • Wackydude1234
    • By Wackydude1234 12th Aug 18, 11:09 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Wackydude1234
    For us, I've also been pretty busy with a holiday to Germany and work

I can't edit my post and accidentally submitted before i Finished
    • lookstraightahead
    • By lookstraightahead 12th Aug 18, 11:20 AM
    • 632 Posts
    • 609 Thanks
    lookstraightahead
    Actually theoretically it belongs to the landlord so you can't get rid of it.
    • Wackydude1234
    • By Wackydude1234 12th Aug 18, 11:33 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Wackydude1234
    Okay? Well i still need to read my contract just need to find where i put it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,654Posts Today

5,985Users online

Martin's Twitter