Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Javi0404
    • By Javi0404 9th Aug 18, 10:07 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Javi0404
    Liquidation or County Court Claim? When Strike Off debtor in progress
    • 9th Aug 18, 10:07 PM
    Liquidation or County Court Claim? When Strike Off debtor in progress 9th Aug 18 at 10:07 PM
    Hello,
    I have recovered part of a debt from a company which is in Strike Off process, not sure if voluntarely of because anual accounts has not been stettled as it figures in CompanyHouse (First Gazzete to publish Strike Off status next Tue.14th Aug18).
    The debt got admitted in writen by the unique administrator form this London Consultancy firm.
    My solicitor managed by warnings to get some sum, then me on my own after negotiating down the amount. There are still 6000pounds owing.

I`m being advised on two options: 1- To issue Liquidation procedure or 2. To issue county court claim.

My question, if you could help me on this, are
    - what option to take? given the Strike Off scenery due to happen. They are, or were, consultancy firm so probably not assets to cash up from. They still hold a loan open with Lloyds

Apparently I`m on time to set my debt as creditor in the Court during the 3 following months from Strike Off status being published but not sure about it. I`djust like to address the more effective option to solve this matter out.

Thank you a lot.
    Javier
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

322Posts Today

1,836Users online

Martin's Twitter