Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nebulous2
    • By Nebulous2 9th Aug 18, 9:12 PM
    • 2,061Posts
    • 1,271Thanks
    Nebulous2
    o2 refund needs to be requested
    • 9th Aug 18, 9:12 PM
    o2 refund needs to be requested 9th Aug 18 at 9:12 PM
    I've just ported a number on O2 to EE. Left my direct debit in place. I received a final bill which shows a credit of 15.

It then gets quite bizarre. The bill gives a webpage to go to to get a refund. The refund page says if it is over 20 it will be paid automatically but if it is under 20 you have to phone and ask for it.

I phoned, had to go through the queue, press 1 etc and asked for a refund to be told it would be paid. That was 3 weeks ago, phoned again today and was told it will be paid within 7 days.

It's a lot of hassle, for a relatively small amount of money, which may be the point.
Page 1
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 9th Aug 18, 10:42 PM
    • 7,878 Posts
    • 2,590 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 9th Aug 18, 10:42 PM
    • 9th Aug 18, 10:42 PM
    Send a LBA and sue if they don't pay up.
    • Nebulous2
    • By Nebulous2 10th Aug 18, 6:38 AM
    • 2,061 Posts
    • 1,271 Thanks
    Nebulous2
    • 10th Aug 18, 6:38 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 6:38 AM
    Send a LBA and sue if they don't pay up.
    Originally posted by mobilejunkie

I'll give them the 7 days first - but would you do that before a formal complaint?
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 10th Aug 18, 8:52 AM
    • 7,878 Posts
    • 2,590 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 10th Aug 18, 8:52 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 8:52 AM
    Why keep waiting? Networks sometimes ignore complaints but can't ignore legal action. What complaint? They owe you money and won't pay. You either play their game or make them play yours.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

591Posts Today

5,863Users online

Martin's Twitter