Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • westernpromise
    • By westernpromise 9th Aug 18, 5:47 PM
    • 4,256Posts
    • 5,523Thanks
    westernpromise
    I let an Audi in at a junction today
    • 9th Aug 18, 5:47 PM
    I let an Audi in at a junction today 9th Aug 18 at 5:47 PM
    I just felt sorry for the driver.
    Buying a house, if you believe the market has a way to fall, or if you are paying sill asking prices ( like some sheeple ) or if you are buying in London, is now a massive financial gamble!!!!! - June 8, 2012 by TheCountOfNowhere
Page 2
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 9th Aug 18, 8:55 PM
    • 17,109 Posts
    • 10,248 Thanks
    motorguy
    With s bead seat cover.
    Originally posted by AndyMc.....
    I dont think this has turned out as WP had expected....
    "We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."
    • treboeth
    • By treboeth 9th Aug 18, 9:08 PM
    • 1,126 Posts
    • 1,275 Thanks
    treboeth
    Its a well known fact on MSE that Westernpromise's wife ran off with an Audi driver - hence his hatred of all things Audi.

Btw it wasn't me who stole her heart...I swear
    Originally posted by steve_blake1490667
    Nice car.

Is she on the back seat with you

Hard to tell from the still images..............but is that car rocking....is it safe to come knocking
    • AndyMc.....
    • By AndyMc..... 9th Aug 18, 9:11 PM
    • 2,048 Posts
    • 1,245 Thanks
    AndyMc.....
    Nice car.

Hard to tell from the still images..............but is that car rocking....is it safe to come knocking
    Originally posted by treboeth
    Three rocks of the Honda and the OP is done.
    Hi there! Weve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if youre unsure why its been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • steve_blake1490667
    • By steve_blake1490667 9th Aug 18, 9:31 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    steve_blake1490667
    Nice car.

Originally posted by treboeth
    Yep, I was giving her one on the back seat. The tinted windows gave us a bit of privacy as Applecross Pass was full of tourists that day!
    • mattyprice4004
    • By mattyprice4004 10th Aug 18, 1:52 AM
    • 3,638 Posts
    • 3,115 Thanks
    mattyprice4004
    I seem to absolutely bewilder motorists around me - I have a tatty old BMW 330d, but everyone expects me to pull out on them, not indicate and drive at 3 times the speed of sound.

When I let people out of junctions in my other cars, people just wave thanks - now they look genuinely surprised. Is the rep really true?!
    I also indicate - at 276,000 the indicators on this car still feel like new. I wonder why...
    • neilmcl
    • By neilmcl 10th Aug 18, 8:04 AM
    • 11,405 Posts
    • 8,192 Thanks
    neilmcl
    I dont think this has turned out as WP had expected....
    Originally posted by motorguy
    None of his threads do.
    • facade
    • By facade 10th Aug 18, 8:22 AM
    • 3,302 Posts
    • 1,747 Thanks
    facade
    In a couple of years we will all drive Audis anyway.
    With the rise of PCP every other car round here is an Audi, at three years old they get dumped wholesale onto TradecentreUK, who knock them out at a reasonably low price, eventually there won't be any other brand of car still running around.
    I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....

(except air quality and Medical Science )
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

24Posts Today

4,147Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin