Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 9th Aug 18, 5:42 PM
    • 11,536Posts
    • 1,265,653Thanks
    Midnighter
    E: 09/09 Win a signed shirt, Salah signed key-card, Sturridge signed headrest and MORE
    • 9th Aug 18, 5:42 PM
    E: 09/09 Win a signed shirt, Salah signed key-card, Sturridge signed headrest and MORE 9th Aug 18 at 5:42 PM
    Liverpool FC

Enter for your chance to win an LFC pre-season 2018 prize bag containing:
    1. 18/19 home shirt signed by USA Tour Squad (with certificate of authenticity)
    2. Team plane headrest cover (Pre-season tour 2018 and crest) signed by Daniel Sturridge
    3. Mo Salah signed room key-card from team hotel, Charlotte
    4. Rush and Riise signed legends cards
    5. Team plane players in-flight Hershel amenity kit bag
    6. Souvenir tickets and hospitality lanyards for all 3 games in the USA
    7. Teamsheet from LFC v Torino at Anfield
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

318Posts Today

4,124Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin