Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gary Co
    • By Gary Co 8th Aug 18, 9:03 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Gary Co
    Contacting Debt Agency
    • 8th Aug 18, 9:03 PM
    Contacting Debt Agency 8th Aug 18 at 9:03 PM
    Can anyone help - I've got an outstanding debt from Pounds to Pocket, and they've passed on my debt to Motormile Finance, but I've got no way of getting hold of them so I can pay the outstanding debt online or understand what I owe. Does anyone have any advice? And if so, is there anywhere I can work out my rights if they try to fleece me for admin fees etc.

Thanks!
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 8th Aug 18, 9:17 PM
    • 18,995 Posts
    • 20,236 Thanks
    zx81
    • 8th Aug 18, 9:17 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 9:17 PM
    https://lanternuk.com/welcome

When they tell you the settlement figure you can check for any errors.
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 8th Aug 18, 10:04 PM
    • 15,495 Posts
    • 14,586 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 8th Aug 18, 10:04 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 10:04 PM
    Are they not writing to you ?
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Free Legal advice see : http://legalbeagles.info/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,405Posts Today

8,276Users online

Martin's Twitter