Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hamish222
    • By hamish222 8th Aug 18, 8:30 PM
    • 706Posts
    • 3,004Thanks
    hamish222
    Fit for Work Note - Nightshift
    • 8th Aug 18, 8:30 PM
    Fit for Work Note - Nightshift 8th Aug 18 at 8:30 PM
    Hi

I am currently signed of work and if I don't require another note from doctor will be returning to work on my nightshift.

Does anyone know how this works with fit note when nightshift and start on one date that fit note covers but after midnight is a new date.
    Yearly Grocery Budget - 100.77/ 3500. January Treats Budget - 11.80 / 100.
Page 1
    • sangie595
    • By sangie595 8th Aug 18, 8:35 PM
    • 5,062 Posts
    • 8,668 Thanks
    sangie595
    • 8th Aug 18, 8:35 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 8:35 PM
    I would consider that the start of the shift is the main point - if you are fit to start work or not is the test, not the end of the shift. However, when in doubt, already ask the employer. That way there can be no misunderstanding
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,094Posts Today

9,179Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin