Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cliddy
    • By Cliddy 8th Aug 18, 5:55 PM
    • 185Posts
    • 18Thanks
    Cliddy
    Fidelity documents
    • 8th Aug 18, 5:55 PM
    Fidelity documents 8th Aug 18 at 5:55 PM
    Hi,

Has anyone there got a Fidelity investment account and having problems reading documents?
    For nearly 3 months now I have been unable to read/download any documents.

It displays a very basic error message implying it does not support my browser.

I'm using Chrome on a Android tablet. Everything else, everywhere else works fine.

They say they are working on it and that they are aware of the problem.

Frankly with the number of tablets/chrome out there I would have thought it was therefore fairly widespread by now !!!

I have tried all the usual, clearing cookies, trying other browsers etc. It looks as if it might be related to PDF files. But I have Adobe loaded and working elsewhere. So may be that the fidelity system is not linking to Adobe properly.

Any help or at least confirmation I'm not alone would would help.

Many thanks.
Page 2
    • stephen160
    • By stephen160 10th Aug 18, 9:10 PM
    • 52 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    stephen160
    Have you tried buying them in you SIPP?
    • Cliddy
    • By Cliddy 10th Aug 18, 9:21 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    Cliddy
    Originally posted by stephen160
    I've had my thread poached! Never mind I'm not changing now. Going to put up with useless fidelity.
    Good luck with your SIPPs
    • cogito
    • By cogito 11th Aug 18, 8:43 AM
    • 3,463 Posts
    • 9,486 Thanks
    cogito
    Originally posted by stephen160
    A couple of them, yes, but my IFA said that they were not available.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,094Posts Today

9,179Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin