Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nmob
    • By Nmob 8th Aug 18, 5:21 PM
    • 25Posts
    • 2,131Thanks
    Nmob
    E: 28/08 WIN a 7 night holiday for two adults to St Lucia
    • 8th Aug 18, 5:21 PM
    E: 28/08 WIN a 7 night holiday for two adults to St Lucia 8th Aug 18 at 5:21 PM
    As part of the Manchester Arndale retail awards, vote and be entered into the draw.
    I cant find the TnC;s,, sorry.

https://www.manchesterarndale.com/MARAS18
Page 1
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 8th Aug 18, 5:24 PM
    • 17,135 Posts
    • 880,054 Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    • 8th Aug 18, 5:24 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 5:24 PM
    E: 28/08

The prize consists of two return airline seats from Manchester Airport to Saint Lucia courtesy of Thomas Cook Signature, with seven nights at St James Club, Morgan Bay on an All-Inclusive basis and return on-island airport transfers.

Valid for travel: 01 September to 15 October 2018 & May/June 2019.

It is a condition of this prize that the recipient provides RMI, within 7 days, a minimum of 1 photo of themselves holding the prize certificate, ideally standing in front of the travel agency / office, or at a suitable location inside the office for social media / travel media publication.
    Last edited by Monkey Chinchilla; 08-08-2018 at 5:28 PM.
    Apologies for my poor grammar, MSE wont let me use apostrophes.
    • myrrh
    • By myrrh 8th Aug 18, 7:46 PM
    • 1,175 Posts
    • 22,709 Thanks
    myrrh
    • 8th Aug 18, 7:46 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 7:46 PM
    Manchester Arndale Retailer Awards 2018 Voting Form

Have you received excellent service from one of our retailers? If so, tell us the stores which stand out for you.

Please select your top five stores you would like to nominate for an award.

You must select at least one store to be eligible to win the luxury holiday to St Lucia
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

202Posts Today

3,346Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin