Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • timht
    • By timht 8th Aug 18, 2:39 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 1Thanks
    timht
    Npower "farming" positive reviews through Reevoo
    • 8th Aug 18, 2:39 PM
    Npower "farming" positive reviews through Reevoo 8th Aug 18 at 2:39 PM
    Has anyone wondered why npower claim 81% positive customer feedback on their website (provided by Reevoo) when everyone knows they are the WORST, well the truth is that if you have a bad experience they will do everything that they can to stop you leaving a review on said site! This is my story:
    I have recently had a "run-in" with npower over my account. It started as something small about a refund of less than 2.00 would you believe, it took me hours of my time on the phone trying to get through and trying to get answers from them. In the end I wanted to make a complaint to them, first they would not let me through, then they put me through and then cut me off (another half hour wasted.
    I emailed my complaint, which they acknowledged, then did not reply. I emailed again ,which they acknowledged, but did not reply. I made a further "executive complaint" by e-mail, they said that they had no record of my complaint! Could I go through it again?! I did, and they said "sorry about that we have taken your feedback on board", THE END
    I said that I would make a complaint to the energy ombudsman that their complaint procedure was not fit for purpose, they told me that it was not a complaint, only "feedback" and that the ombudsman would not get involved.
    Lastly I contacted Reevoo in order to leave a review for npower, they insisted that I prove I was an npower customer, which I did. They said that they would send me a review link, which they did not. I asked again they ignored me, I asked again, they ignored me
    Clearly Reevoo are instructed not to allow a review from a customer who has had a bad experience of npower
Page 1
    • AndyPK
    • By AndyPK 8th Aug 18, 5:19 PM
    • 3,051 Posts
    • 867 Thanks
    AndyPK
    • 8th Aug 18, 5:19 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 5:19 PM
    Normally if your complaint is lodged you should get a letter from npower with a complaint number.

Maybe they consider 2 to not be worth the effort of yours and their time?

Although I think my complaint was for a similar amount. (I was hoping the complaint would progress things) (and didn't know how long it would take and therefore how much it would be when I started the complaint)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,775Posts Today

6,651Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin