Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dodgydiver
    • By dodgydiver 8th Aug 18, 1:47 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dodgydiver
    help and a apology
    • 8th Aug 18, 1:47 PM
    help and a apology 8th Aug 18 at 1:47 PM
    i have received a parking fine from MET parking services , i parked on a yellow line in a service station for 3 mins ( bp garage at stansted services )
    i have had a look through the newbies bit but i suffer from dyslexia and find it really hard to read lots with out getting a migraine ,
    im self employed but i am a volunteer with a parrot rescue forum driving where needed to collect lost/escaped parrots and birds the look after them until i can find the owners .
    i stopped on the line as the pumps where busy and i had a rainbow lorikeet with me but needed to leave windows open as very very hot day , i needed to get some soft fruit for the bird as he was very hungry and scared , so i stopped away from the pumps and ran in to get food for him , the camera shows i was there for 3 minutes , i did appeal to them as i see ho parking restriction signs , ( been back since and yeah they are high up ) but so high that i could not clearly read them even stood directly below them and i have good eye sight ,
    they have refused my appeal , please if poss assist me with out re directing me to lots of pages i need to read , sorry for asking like this
    Dodgy diver
Page 1
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 8th Aug 18, 2:56 PM
    • 3,115 Posts
    • 3,830 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    • 8th Aug 18, 2:56 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 2:56 PM
    If youve appealed and they refused, your next step is to appeal to POPLA

This will require you to read up on some elements of the newbies thread- do it in sections. hopefully this will help avoid any migraines!

You could also doa search on te forum - search for "posts" only, not the whole htread, and look for BP Stanstead. Pretty sure this comes up a lot.
    • dodgydiver
    • By dodgydiver 8th Aug 18, 8:57 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dodgydiver
    • 8th Aug 18, 8:57 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 8:57 PM
    if anyone has a spare 5 mins can they post a link to what i need to read please
    thnaks
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 8th Aug 18, 9:02 PM
    • 8,659 Posts
    • 8,575 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 8th Aug 18, 9:02 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 9:02 PM
    Have you found the NEWBIES thread yet?

If not, go back to where you found the New Thread button and look at the thread list.

You are looking for a thread entitled:
    **NEWBIES!! PRIVATE PARKING TICKET? OLD OR NEW? **READ THESE FAQS FIRST!** Thankyou!

It is currently third in that list but will always be one of the first four.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

81Posts Today

2,003Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin