Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cynth
    • By Cynth 8th Aug 18, 7:51 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Cynth
    Grandchildren savings
    • 8th Aug 18, 7:51 AM
    Grandchildren savings 8th Aug 18 at 7:51 AM
    I save a small amount each month for my grandchildren until they are 18years old. It is in the bank at the moment with a very small interest rate any ideas where I can transfer each one to. I have four accounts.
Page 1
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 8th Aug 18, 9:53 AM
    • 26,864 Posts
    • 16,013 Thanks
    xylophone
    • 8th Aug 18, 9:53 AM
    • 8th Aug 18, 9:53 AM
    I save a small amount each month for my grandchildren until they are 18years old. It is in the bank at the moment with a very small interest rate any ideas where I can transfer each one to. I have four accounts.
    Four accounts in your name only or four child accounts where you act as "bare trustee"?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,517Posts Today

8,130Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @kelsher123: @MartinSLewis First time switcher! And no, it wasn?t as challenging as I thought???? A British Gas customer so no brainier. Th?

• Agreed but by marketing it as cough specific people think there's something extra so they buy this rather than gene? https://t.co/hATY3W8Yia

• Good news for those aggressively criticising this poll and trying to pull it apart. I've just got off a 3 way call? https://t.co/Pu750aktyg

• Follow Martin