Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 8th Aug 18, 7:02 AM
    • 306,743Posts
    • 32,614,531Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 07/09 Win Two-Night Stay At Bailiffscourt Hotel & Health Spa, West Sussex
    • 8th Aug 18, 7:02 AM
    E: 07/09 Win Two-Night Stay At Bailiffscourt Hotel & Health Spa, West Sussex 8th Aug 18 at 7:02 AM
    Johansens

Answer: 1948
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • chloeadkins
    • By chloeadkins 8th Aug 18, 7:50 AM
    • 4,506 Posts
    • 288,153 Thanks
    chloeadkins
    • 8th Aug 18, 7:50 AM
    • 8th Aug 18, 7:50 AM
    The lucky winner will receive:
    • A two-night stay at Bailiffscourt Hotel & Health Spa
    • Breakfast each morning of your stay
    • Dinner at The Tapestry restaurant
    • Two 25 minute spa treatments.
    This prize is valid until 31st August 2019. The prize is subject to availability and must be pre-booked. All other expenses will be charged at normal rate. Travel is not included in the prize. Prize is not transferable or refundable. One winner must be 18 or over. Other terms and conditions may apply
    Love entering competitions
    Thanks to all that post.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

54Posts Today

3,307Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin