Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chloeadkins
    • By chloeadkins 7th Aug 18, 8:46 PM
    • 4,466Posts
    • 285,132Thanks
    chloeadkins
    E: 31/08? WIN a two-night stay at Artist Residence's Brighton or Cornwall hotel plus 500 Trouva
    • 7th Aug 18, 8:46 PM
    E: 31/08? WIN a two-night stay at Artist Residence's Brighton or Cornwall hotel plus 500 Trouva 7th Aug 18 at 8:46 PM
    https://artistresidence.trouva.com

Enter to WIN a two-night stay at Artist Residence's Brighton or Cornwall hotel plus 500 to spend on Trouva.
    Love entering competitions
    Thanks to all that post.
Page 1
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 7th Aug 18, 9:46 PM
    • 42,895 Posts
    • 6,662,033 Thanks
    One-Eye
    • 7th Aug 18, 9:46 PM
    • 7th Aug 18, 9:46 PM
    19.5 The winner with the most entries will win. In the case of multiple entrants with the same number of entries, the winner will be picked at random.

19.6 The winner will be contacted via email by 10th September and have 72 hours to claim their prize before it is offered to an alternative entrant.

19.7 The prize includes a two-night stay at Artist Residence Brighton or Cornwall hotel in a Comfy Sea View / Comfy Luxe room, including welcome cocktails and breakfast both mornings. Valid for stays any Sunday - Thursday night. This part of the prize must be booked by December 31st 2018. Travel is NOT included in the prize.

19.8 The prize also includes 500 to spend on trouva.com. This will be provided as electronic voucher codes after the winner has claimed their prize. The vouchers must be used before December 31st 2018.
    • still hopeful
    • By still hopeful 8th Aug 18, 12:11 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 399 Thanks
    still hopeful
    • 8th Aug 18, 12:11 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 12:11 PM
    But 19.4 says one entry per household...
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 8th Aug 18, 1:02 PM
    • 42,895 Posts
    • 6,662,033 Thanks
    One-Eye
    • 8th Aug 18, 1:02 PM
    • 8th Aug 18, 1:02 PM
    But 19.4 says one entry per household...
    Originally posted by still hopeful
    Probably means one entrant per household.

It is a viral loops promotion and you will get extra entries for referrals.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,709Posts Today

8,186Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin