Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chloeadkins
    • By chloeadkins 7th Aug 18, 8:20 PM
    • 4,130Posts
    • 248,844Thanks
    chloeadkins
    E: 26/08 Win An Amazing Family Weekend Break at Chessington, Thanks To Barclays
    • 7th Aug 18, 8:20 PM
    E: 26/08 Win An Amazing Family Weekend Break at Chessington, Thanks To Barclays 7th Aug 18 at 8:20 PM
    https://win.heart.co.uk/barclays2018/

Answer - A House (could someone confirm please?)
    Prize:
    9. The prize package consists of:
    - Entry for 2 adults and 2 children to Chessington World of Adventure, including travel allowance. Please see below for further details.
    - 2 Nights accommodation at the Chessington Safari Hotel
    - Breakfast for 4 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
    - 2 day pass for 2 adults and 2 children to Chessington World of Adventure
    10. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, then they will need to cover the cost of any additional miles travelled.!
    11. Stay is subject to availability and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
    12. Hotel is classed as a 3 Star and is based on a 2 adults and 2 children sharing a family room with private bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
    13. Chessington tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking. Park opens from 10am to 5pm, subject to change. Height, age and health restrictions apply on certain rides.
    14. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
    15. The 500 will be sent in a form of a cheque within 28 days of confirmation of winning.!
    Last edited by chloeadkins; 07-08-2018 at 8:23 PM.
    Love entering competitions
    Thanks to all that post.
Page 1
    • bigfriendlydog
    • By bigfriendlydog 7th Aug 18, 8:27 PM
    • 406 Posts
    • 2,547 Thanks
    bigfriendlydog
    • 7th Aug 18, 8:27 PM
    • 7th Aug 18, 8:27 PM
    Yes, agree that the answer is a house.
    There is always something to be thankful for

Keep smiling and keep comping and thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,948Posts Today

8,727Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin