Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 7th Aug 18, 4:55 PM
    • 11,512Posts
    • 1,262,882Thanks
    Midnighter
    E: 24/08 Win a Range of Games from Winning Moves - Radio Times Xword 33
    • 7th Aug 18, 4:55 PM
    E: 24/08 Win a Range of Games from Winning Moves - Radio Times Xword 33 7th Aug 18 at 4:55 PM
    ACROSS

07. SEVEN
    08. SACRILEGE
    09. PROTEA
    11. GO NATIVE
    12. DETECTORISTS
    15. LAY BARE
    16. HIDEOUS
    18. ASH WEDNESDAY
    20. CHIPMUNK
    22. RECOIL
    23. ELSEWHERE
    24. REBUT

DOWN

01. RETRIEVAL
    02. FEATHER BOA
    03. HAGGARD
    04. FRANK SKINNER
    05. GLUT
    06. AGAVE
    10. AFTERTHOUGHT
    13. SEERSUCKER
    14. AUDACIOUS
    17. SELKIRK
    19. CHALK
    21. PHEW

Enter by sending an email with your answers, name, address, telephone number and email address to xword33@radiotimescomps.co.uk. One winner will receive a range of games from Winning Moves including Friends Monopoly, Pass the Pigs: Big Pigs, Lexicon-GO & World of Sport Top Trumps. Closing Date: 24 August.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

186Posts Today

2,697Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin