Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JWhite
    • By JWhite 7th Aug 18, 3:57 PM
    • 810Posts
    • 68Thanks
    JWhite
    0 WOW
    Caxton Currency Card-Swapping One Currency over to another
    • 7th Aug 18, 3:57 PM
    0 WOW
    Caxton Currency Card-Swapping One Currency over to another 7th Aug 18 at 3:57 PM
    I have finally got back an ATM non-dispense of 300 euros but they have paid it back into my Caxton account after 8 weeks of waiting in Sterling instead of euros and I need to draw the euros. Is there a charge to change over from Sterling to Euros on the card and can you draw down euros from sterling, if so how ?
Page 1
    • EveryWhere
    • By EveryWhere 7th Aug 18, 5:39 PM
    • 967 Posts
    • 465 Thanks
    EveryWhere
    • 7th Aug 18, 5:39 PM
    • 7th Aug 18, 5:39 PM
    Moneycorp ATMs at Gatwick perhaps if in the UK. But then why would you need Euros in the UK?
    • JWhite
    • By JWhite 8th Aug 18, 10:05 AM
    • 810 Posts
    • 68 Thanks
    JWhite
    • 8th Aug 18, 10:05 AM
    • 8th Aug 18, 10:05 AM
    Moneycorp ATMs at Gatwick perhaps if in the UK. But then why would you need Euros in the UK?
    Originally posted by EveryWhere

I am not in the UK, I am in Spain at the moment but I think I have sorted it now. Caxton has on my request turned the balance into euros so I can now draw it down in euros and they have uplifted the rate paid to me so that I have not lost out on the deterioration in the euro rate since 14/6 which is good. Perseverence paid off in the end it seems.
    • EveryWhere
    • By EveryWhere 8th Aug 18, 11:11 AM
    • 967 Posts
    • 465 Thanks
    EveryWhere
    • 8th Aug 18, 11:11 AM
    • 8th Aug 18, 11:11 AM
    I am not in the UK, I am in Spain at the moment but I think I have sorted it now. Caxton has on my request turned the balance into euros so I can now draw it down in euros and they have uplifted the rate paid to me so that I have not lost out on the deterioration in the euro rate since 14/6 which is good. Perseverence paid off in the end it seems.
    Originally posted by JWhite
    Nice

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

169Posts Today

1,403Users online

Martin's Twitter