Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nmob
    • By Nmob 7th Aug 18, 12:47 PM
    • 35Posts
    • 3,894Thanks
    Nmob
    Daily Express/ Star/OK
    • 7th Aug 18, 12:47 PM
    Daily Express/ Star/OK 7th Aug 18 at 12:47 PM
    I have a question and I promise, I did read the terms and conditions before asking.

Many of you have probably noticed the same prize in magazines and newspapers within the same group of companies. So for examples right now you can win 100 Tesco voucher on the Express Site, OK, Star, NEW.

They state "8. Entries in bulk, from agents or third parties will not be accepted."
    But my question is, is that per title? as surely you could quit easily enter newspaper and a magazine competition, and accidentally be a "bulk" entrant? or I am reading too much into it?

Thanks
Page 1
    • with_a_little_bit_of_luck
    • By with_a_little_bit_of_luck 7th Aug 18, 12:54 PM
    • 227 Posts
    • 9,046 Thanks
    with_a_little_bit_of_luck
    • 7th Aug 18, 12:54 PM
    • 7th Aug 18, 12:54 PM
    I think .... and I'm sure someone will be more helpful ... but when I first started it was enter them all if you want to.
    They were all posted on the same thread back then
    I think somebody won from entering all mag/newspapers and from then on they were listed individually, i think a few people have now won from them on here
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 7th Aug 18, 2:23 PM
    • 39,089 Posts
    • 289,000 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 7th Aug 18, 2:23 PM
    • 7th Aug 18, 2:23 PM
    Entries in bulk, from agents or third parties will not be accepted
    If you are entering for yourself you are neither an agent or third party.

They are almost certainly after stopping the "pay to enter" sites where you hand over money and they enter competitions for you - they can dump 20,000 entries into a competition very quickly - that is "Bulk" and agent/third party.
    Internet goodness 25610
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,223Posts Today

7,980Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Yes (+ Blair's fear of being seen to impose a new 'tax') This rule will make the public cost of funding more reali? https://t.co/DE1VzzX4Do

• Many asking "what does leaving EU actually mean for me?" both with or without a no-deal. The MSE guide to Brexit t? https://t.co/ULimpQPlHp

• I'm very glad my poll today has caused such unity and consensus. It feels like a real moment of rapprochement in th? https://t.co/QVCzqsiVOi

• Follow Martin